- A bump into the garage door can make it misaligned. Usually coming from a bump from your car when you are backing down or parking, this is one of the most common reasons why a garage door is thrown off.
- A bent track can also be a reason for your garage door rollers to go off track.
- Misaligned or not securely fastened tracks can caused the garage door to be unbalanced and prevent it from opening or closing properly.
- Loose cables can slip of the cable drum or pulley preventing the garage door to slide along the tracks.
- Dirty and unlubricated tracks and pulleys
- Faulty bearing inside one of the rollers
You can trust us to fix your garage door swiftly and precisely. Call us today and let us put your garage off track repair Denver.
Get comprehensive solution to your garage door problems as we at Rocky Mountain Garage Door commit to providing you 100% working and fail proof solution to your garage door off track.
As we get in touch with our customers, we provide onsite assessment whether there are parts to be replaced to resolve the problem. During this time, we are checking to determine the possible cause of the garage door going off track.
Next is the actual re-aligning of the tracks and the replacement of any possible faulty parts.
Preventive maintenance procedures are then done like cleaning the tracks, lubricating the pulleys and rollers, and re-winding the cables to ensure that the garage door slides smoothly after repaired.